Friday 15 May 2015

Early Start

I had some early morning conference calls, so set the alarm but it was one of those nights when you are so concious of getting up early you can't sleep. So I took the opportunity to sneak in an early run just as it was getting light.


And what a morning it was, not a breath of wind on the water, colours so rich it was like looking at a Canaletto painting.

Sadly the quality of the camera on my phone doesn't due justice.


I got back to my desk refreshed and ready to deal with the mountain of work. I could have been catching the 6.00AM train to London with all the long faced commuters, as I all too often do.

Sometimes you just have to pause and remind yourself how good life is.

1 comment:

COMMENTS - If you would like a reply to your comment please leave your email address

Thanks